Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Swap!

I was so excited to get my package from Brie (briehernandez.blogspot.com)!!!! It was all packaged in a cute snowman box, since I love snowmen.  There were a bunch of mint choclate candy canes (a few are missing from the picture) and a police badge from where she works.  There were also a cute pair of bow earrings and a beautiful pair of earrings that she made! Oh, a Texas Christmas card, too!


Thanks Brie!!!! Merry Christmas.
and thank you to The Mommy Files for doing this! 
http://www.themommy-files.com/2009/12/link-your-santa-swap-goodies/

No comments:

Post a Comment

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...