Monday, June 7, 2010

Bribery

I have to use bribery on my son quite often, if I ever want to get a picture of him.  He has never wanted his picture taken and I have thousands of pictures where all you see is his hands in front of his face. 

Well, he has been begging us to take him to Ginza Japanese restaurant.  So, on Sunday we told him that we would go.  Just before getting into the car I told him that I wanted a picture of him or else we weren't going.  A mother has to seize every opportunity she can!

2 comments:

  1. Well just look at that Handsome feller

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's is a handsome guy! My grandson 3 is already starting that .....not wanting his picture taken.

    ReplyDelete

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...