Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
- Some new jewelry tools.
- Plasma torch - doesn't every women need one of these?
- A Kitchenaid Mixer in Cobalt blue (mine got stolen and I miss it!)
- Hardwood flooring for the first floor.
- new slippers - I live in them and go through so many pairs.
- My favorite handmade gift was a drawing that my daughter did - it was the two of us.
- I would love to make some fine silver rings for all the women in my family.
- I think it was a Lionel train set. It had smoke that came out of the engine. (Wish I still had it.)
- Both my son and daughter (15 and 18) want a car - but they are dreaming!
- I love all kinds of pies - but I am allergic to wheat, so that knocks out most everything. But I am going to make a pumpkin pie tonight!
- I have been sewing a lot for the holidays - purses and reusable lunch bags.
- A Christmas Memory
- Little Drummer Boy
- Visiting with family from out of state.
To enter and win all these fabulous gifts just fill out the same Meme I did above and post links back to Today's Mama and Provo Craft. Be sure to send an email with a link to your Meme to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Wish List Meme" in the subject line. What are you waiting for-hop to it folks! :)