Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Window

The house went up for sale on Sunday and we already have had two showings.  How many does it take to sell?  I wish I knew the answer.   I think that is going to be the hardest part, just not knowing "When".  I will miss my house.  I have always loved it, but I know that being out next to our studio will be so much better.  And a "house" is just a structure -  I know that we will have a wonderful "home" no matter where we are and what we are living in. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss that Blue house, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is always hard even when you want to move. I miss my tiny little house sometimes and I left it 20 plus years ago!

    ReplyDelete

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...