Monday, October 31, 2022

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide 

I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to my journey using Tarot.  I know that Tarot is not for everyone, so that is why I am doing that one separately from this one. 

If you are interested, please check it out and FOLLOW the blog. 

www.facetedjourney.blogspot.com

High Priestess tarot card

I will be updating this blog, too.  But, I want to keep this one for my art and family. If you know of any good blogs that you think I should follow, put them in the comments!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...