Monday, June 8, 2009

My First Blog!!!

WELCOME TO LIQUIDAMBAR STUDIO OF ART!

I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to start a blog. But, hopefully this will bring Liquidambar Studio of Art closer to fellow artists. It will be a place where artists can comment and post their ideas and where the artists of Liquidambar Studio can share what goes on in the daily life of being an artist.


Liquidambar Studio of Art is located on the Haw River in Pittsboro, North Carolina surrounded by huge beautiful trees, mostly the Sweet Gum. The scientific name of the Sweet Gum is Liquidambar styraciflua, hence the name of the studio.


Let me introduce you to the artists: John is "our leader". He works mostly with black and white photography and clay. I am second in command and work with all mediums! Nancy is our illustrator and silk screener. Clint is currently working with throwing clay on the wheel. And I cannot forget Biscuit - she is the "deer protector".

If you would like to come by the studio send me a text or call 919-414-4812. We would love to have you for a visit!

Please visit our website: www.liquidambarstudio.com

I can't wait to add more to the blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...