Monday, July 6, 2009

A few items of interest

Mondays always seem to be a catch up day. So this blog will be a mixture of things...

First - for the nature lovers...

We had some close encounters with some deer over the weekend. The first was a Momma and her baby. Momma figured that we put out the bird bath to add to her buffet and baby was still wobbly.
The second encounter was with another Momma and her yearling. Both were looking for hand outs. Obviously, they have been hand feed before. And the other cool "nature thing" we saw was this moth. Incredible!!!
Second - I had great success with my glass pieces in the kiln over the weekend!!! I will be adding some of these items to ArtFire soon! http://liquidambar.artfire.com/


Third - I am expecting an order from my bead supplier. They have been back-ordered for three months on jump rings. I love to do chain mail! But while I am waiting check out this site: She does great work!! http://yesredpanda.blogspot.com/2009/07/give-away-time.html
Forth - I have spent the entire day working on my website. There are a few bugs (links) to be worked out, but if you run across anything I've missed, please let me know. http://www.liquidambarstudio.com/

3 comments:

  1. Can't help you with the "bugs" on your Website...but I'd like to help you catch that Bug on the stairs. I think we could get good money for that Incredible Insect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 8yo and I are amazed by some of your wildlife pics.
    How incredible. She really likes the bugs and the snake though. :-)
    I do have a little something for you on my blog, if you are so inclined.
    Thank you for your posts though-we've enjoyed perusing them. :-) And we will be back for more too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the deer pics are wonderful! So sweet!

    And the glass pieces look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...