Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Sweet Tabitha gave me this award. (I think the baby deer did it in the last blog ;) But I wanted to thank her. Please check out her blog.
copied from Tabitha:
As always, I give with the No Obligation Policy in effect....


The Guidelines:

1. Post picture of award with link back to person who honoured you -
2. Pass along the award to deserving persons whose blogs you have just discovered - more on that in a minute!
3. Leave a *note* informing aforementioned recipients of your bloggy award.
Deserving people? Wow--there are SO many......where oh where to begin......Let's see....

1. Vicki ~ Who got me into all this.
2. Ophelia ~For her lovely collages.
3. Blasé ~ Who makes me laugh (not sure he should have a teacup and roses ;)
4. Trudi ~ Makes all the blogs look nice!
5. Carolina Mixed Media Artists ~ I am cheating here - because it is for all the artist.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Kitty, BIG hugs from a very pleasantly surprised friend up north! That was really REALLY cool of you, thanks so much for recognizing me and all those other very great people you nominated... How nice of you to "pay it forward".
    You're awesome!!
    -Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the 'cards are stacked' against me... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for our award, Kitty! We all appreciate the thought and the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...