Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In the Studio

I didn't know that I was going to be the feature on Cafe Handmade till late last night.  But, I wanted to share it with everyone.  Please take a look and leave me a comment at the bottom of the article on Cafe Handmade. I would love to hear what you think.  But it would be nice if you could vote for me also (please).

http://cafehandmade.com/index.php/2009/11/in-the-studio-with-kitty-mecham-liquidambar-studio/


Thank you and I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I read the feature, it was fun learning about you and your work! I love pottery and ceramics myself and always excited to go to any such exhibitions.

    ReplyDelete

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...