Monday, November 16, 2009

Wonderful Weekend and a beautiful Monday!

After such a rainy week it was 75 degrees and sunny this past weekend!  Of course we were at the studio working (playing), but we did take time to walk down to the river and see the after effects from the tropical depression that came through.  The river was down a couple feet, but it was amazing to see how much water was rushing by us.  For those that have been down to the river - these pictures were taken at the spot where there is a little "swimming hole" surrounded by rocks that we climb out on.  (I don't think I would try swimming in that right now.) The tree in the center of the picture is usually on a little island.






I have to add a couple others that I took along the way.

 
and the beast worn out from her run...



Today is also sunny and warm, so I better take advantage of it.  You never know when we will get another day like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...