Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hear John's Talk

Several weeks ago I posted about John giving his distinguished lecture at Meredith College (http://liquidambarstudio.blogspot.com/2010/01/dr-mecham-faculty-distinguished-lecture.html).  I was so excited to find out that Meredith has posted the entire video of his lecture on their web site.  Please take some time and listen to it.  Believe me, it will change the way you look at science! I am very proud of him.

Just click on the link below and sit back and enjoy the show...
 http://www.librarydigitalmediaroom.com/johnmecham.html

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I was hoping I didn't have to sit down and read the whole thing, just wanted to HEAR it! YEPPY! I have enough reading material for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John put on a good show! I am familiar with some of what he said.

    ReplyDelete

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...