Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday Window


One of the very first things that John ever bought for me was two needlepoint kits.  I had told him that I do counted-cross stitch and he thought I would like these.  One was an eyeglass case kit and the other was this change purse kit.  I made the eyeglass case right away.  But, last month while I was packing I came across the change purse kit.  I had completely forgotten about it.  It is a "Stitch & Zip" kit, where all you do is the needlepoint on it and I was able to finish it last night.

My goal is to try and complete any projects that I have before starting something else.  I now can mark another project off of my to-do list!  It feels good to complete something, even if it is little.  Plus, it only took 9 years to get around to it, but at least it is finished!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...