Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Window (a little late)

I love my house so much, it will be hard to picture us living somewhere else.  But, I am starting to dream about what my new house will look like.  I heard back from one of the contractors today, and it didn't sound good.  I was really hoping for some lower figures.  Maybe one of the others will be able to do it in our price range.

But in the mean time I can dream.  This is what I would like my kitchen and bath to look like....

nothing too fancy, but clean lines and natural wood.  I want to make ceramic tiles for the backsplashes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...