Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anatomy and Physiology


With my mother here for the weekend for my daughter's graduation we have had cake and ice cream for almost every meal.
It make me keep thinking about all of the adventures my daughter will have after starting college, like eating cold pizza for lunch and ice cream for dinner. She wants to be a Biology major, following in the footsteps of my husband. So, hopefully she will know better than to eat like that all of the time!


I made a new pair of earrings to help celebrate her chosen major. The earrings are shells with an image of a hand (on one) and a brain (on the other). I transferred the image and the iridescent of the shell shines through the image creating a really neat effect. They turned out so well I want to make a bunch more with other body parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...