Friday, October 23, 2009

Fortune Cookie Friday #2

Today is Fortune Cookie Friday!!!



To start with you need a little background...  In our family there is only one way to read a fortune cookie.  After you read your fortune you have to add "IN BED" to the end of the sentence. Ok? 


Here is today's:



"You always bring others happiness" ...

"Daily Numbers - 7, 3, 0" and "Lotto Six #s - 11, 88, 36, 52, 16, 28"  I don't play the lottery (or "pay my taxes" as my husband says), so maybe you will get lucky!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. cute! My mom always says that after she reads her fortune cookies xo

    ReplyDelete

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...