Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday Window #3

Yesterday I mentioned that I am a Spring/Summer kind of girl.  And last night it was cold and rainy - blah.  So, I decided to post a picture of where I would rather be for the next several months....


This picture was taken in Belize.  It is of the Caye (or as we say "key") where the Smithsonian Institute has their research center.  What you see is about 3/4 of the island.  Not sure I would want to be there during a hurricane - but any other time, would be wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Tell Ginger and Mary Ann that I'm coming after them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo, looks like a wonderful vacation spot. Definitely wouldn't want to be anywhere that there was a hurricane. Sometimes it's nice to live in the middle of Canada!
    Thanks so much for putting my give away button on your side bar!!

    ReplyDelete

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide

A NEW blog - Faceted Journey - Using Tarot as a Guide  I am trying to get things done, lol.  I have started a new blog that is dedicated to ...